iPLACER®: the flexible RFID module – Innovative. Direct. Transparent.
The iPLACER is a small, handy, battery-operated RFID module that ensures maximum flexibility. With the integrated reader and transmitter unit, the iPLACER can be mounted at any location and allows automated reordering of C-Parts at the workplace or at the flow rack.
The RFID technology is thus not only used as an ordering system, but now also functions as a stock management system.
Functions and Applications
1. iPLACER® WP – an ordering system for use directly at the workstation
In this usage scenario the iPLACER® WP (Workplace) is installed directly at the workstation. Using the RFID tags, by default attachted on all Würth W-KLT® 2.0 small load carriers and Würth W-KLT® 2.0 S small-sized bin, an order is triggered as soon as an empty bin passes the "drop-off point". The bins are then collected in a box and emptied by a service employee with the next delivery cycle.
2. iPLACER® OP – an autonomous, independent ordering system
Thanks to its compact design, the iPLACER® OP (Order Point) is mobile and can be fitted anywhere, giving a high level of flexibility. Empty bins or Kanban cards equipped with an RFID tag are moved past the iPLACER® module and recorded on the order. In this way, the module can be used anywhere it is likely to be needed - in production, at the workstation or as part of assembly, logistics and intralogistics processes.
3. iPLACER® FR – a replenishment management system in the flow rack
As well as functioning as an ordering system to ensure the fully automated transfer of data, the iPLACER® FR (Flow Rack) can now also be used as a means of managing stock levels for the first time. By attaching two iPLACER® modules to a flow rack – even existing, customer-specific racks – goods receipt and shipment processes, postings and bookings can be recorded and orders triggered with no manual effort required. This gives customers complete transparency over their stock levels in production, while also offering an intelligent approach to replenishment management. Requirements can be reported for each rack and position.
- One system for use in a host of applications
- Automated order triggering
- Early recognition of fluctuations in demand
- Flexible options for mounting - in production, at the workstation or as part of assembly processes
- Optimum use of space; no additional space required
- Seamless integration into the existing system landscape
- Autonomous, independent system
- Wireless system
- Can be used with any size of container
- Quick to install without changing existing processes
- Simple means of mapping intralogistics processes
Websites can save or retrieve information in your browser in the form of Cookies. This may be anonymous statistical data, information about you, your settings or devices used, in order to enable a personalised web experience or so that the website works in the way you are expecting it to.
We respect your right to protection of your data. You can therefore decide not to accept certain types of Cookies. For an overview and the settings for the Cookies which we use, please see . You can change these settings at any time, by invoking our .
By saving, you confirm that you have understood the settings specified for Cookies and that you agree with them.